Skip to content
- Cordless with long last battery after charged
- Easy to install with a clear instruction and only basic tools needed
- Color of the LED is good
- Very well made and work perfectly
- The motion sensor works great (the light is on automatically when we get close and off shortly after we leave)
- Elegant design
- 5X magnifying is perfect for most of the users
- It’s sleek and sturdy
- It’s quite pricey but worth it
- The installation hardware comes along with the mirror is too small to tight the mirror into the wall, potential for the mirror to come off if someone yanks the mirror so hard.
- The charging cable is short
- The tabs slightly peeking out after a while in some cases
- The only 5X magnification is not ideal, it should support a non-magnifying as well
- Has to be close to an outlet
- The electrical plate’s hole (which attaches to the electrical lighting wall box and you poke the wires through) is too small for a wire nut
- Not ideal for installing it in a cabinet because of the sensor but the manual switch works in this case
- The housing looks like coated plastic, not stainless steel like.
- Only one hinge for left and right movement is not ideal, it should support swivel up and down as well
- It is difficult to extend the arm in some cases
- The sensor and the light didn’t work properly in some cases but the warranty covered it
- Should support manual to turn on the light, someone wants to look from a distance from the mirror and the light will be off in this case
- The wiring instructions were not really correct
- The hard-wired is more expensive than the cordless version
- The light is too bright for someone
- No dimmable
- You may need to pay more for extra hardware to install it
- The User manual is not clear about the size of screw and anchor for installation
- The light was not turn off after use for some cases
- Better support manual On/Off switch
- The light didn’t work for some cases and the Customer service was not great for the price
- You will see a circle because of the bright light for some seconds after using the mirror
- The hard-wired version is not compatible with old-work electric boxes, some mods needed, hard to install for someone
- The swill didn’t work properly
- The sensor stopped working after a while
- The battery dead after a while
- The mirror is not well finished at the edge.
- The installation hardware was not good, many customers broke their drywall and couldn’t install the mirror as they wanted.
- The light, the battery, and the sensor stopped working immediately or after a while
- The arm is stuck, required force to extend
- Someone received a replacement product with the same issues they had and the Customer services and quality control were not good in this case.