You are here considering to buy the wall mount magnifying makeup mirror Jerdon HL9515N 8-Inch but you don’t have much time to read all the reviews and feedback that other customers say or comment about this product.
Fortunately, I did the hard work for you.
Here is the short summary of 343 real reviews and feedback about Jerdon HL9515N 8-Inch wall mount makeup mirror that I learned from the verified purchase customers.
343 real life reviews checked and combined right here in one place.
And they are super short.
- The product’s specification
- The Summary of reviews & feedback from verified purchase customers
- And, the Satisfying Chart
- Brand/Seller: Jerdon
- Model: HL9515N
- Mirror dimensions & Shape: 8 x 10 inches – Oval
- Magnification: 15x | 10x | 1x
- Light type: Jerdon model JPT25W Lightbulb
- Light switch: On/Off rotary switch
- Features: 360 Swivel | Fog free
- Finish: Nickel
- Power source: Wired plug
(184 reviews checked)
|– The price is reasonable, worth the money.|
– Easy to install with coded wire
– The cord is a nice coiled
– The arm articulates well and is functional
– Very sturdy
– A 25W replacement light bulb available for a brighter light
(53 reviews checked)
|– Original bulb (15W) is the light is so dim, not so bright|
– The light casts a yellow tint and may cause glare
– The bulb creates heat, it may too hot
– Need to install nearby a power outlet or cut the cord for wiring.
– Quite thick & heavy, you may need extra anchors to secure it to the wall.
– The on/off knob was not working properly for someones
– The movement is a little stiff
– Better come with more finish
– Not come with optional screws
(36 reviews checked)
|– The light is too dim|
– The 15x spot is too small
– 10x is not really 10 times magnifying
– Advertising image and description doesn’t show plug and wire that lead to misunderstand
– The switch is not well made and sometimes it doesn’t work properly
– You may see a shadow across your face because of the halo light
– It takes too much space on the wall for small bathrooms
(33 reviews checked)
|– The Light is not bright|
– 10x is not 10 times magnifying
– The switch stops working after a while
– Not any information about the size of screw that ends up too big holes drilled
(37 reviews checked)
|– The worst case was the light the bulb shorted and broke the mirror|
– Someone received a broken mirror
– The light is too dim
– The switch didn’t work
– The customer services were not good.
– Bulky looking as it’s heavy and thick
– 10X is not really 10 times magnifying
– The advertising images do not show the mirror has cord and plug
- 73% of customers are satisfied with their purchase,
- 12% found some minor problems (light is dim, not clear instruction, heavy…) but they accepted it or solved themselves.
- 10% not happy but kept using it
- 5% disappointed as they received a broken one or returned as they didn’t like the mirror.
- 48 hours for reviews reading
- 434 reviews checked including:
- 343 review from Amazon.com
- 84 reviews from Amazon.ca
- 7 reviews from eBay.com
- 10 articles read from product review websites
It’s not battery operation but it has a clear curly cord with a plug comes out at the bottom of the wall mount. The cord can be stretched up to about 24″.
It’s about 4.3″, a clearance of 5″ at the place your want to mount the mirror would be the best.
Note: The real number of purchased customers might difference because not all people give their feedback about the product.